IT Support Engineer (f/m/d)
We usually respond within a day
Product Development | Full/Part Time | Berlin, Germany
The global leader in weather intelligence is looking for you!
As 140 million Google Search results per year show, weather belongs to the top 5 Keywords being searched on Google in 2021. And there is a good reason for this! Weather can have a huge impact on all of our lives, both personally and professionally, so this is why, here at Meteomatics, we focus on processing and providing the most accurate weather data, and weather intelligence tools to improve our client’s business across the world for all kind of industries.
We are rapidly expanding in our headquarters in Switzerland and are expanding our reach towards the whole globe.
We are looking for an IT Support Engineer to join our team and provide technical support to our employees in the Berlin offices and contribute to the regular operations remotely. The successful candidate will have a strong background in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues, as well as a customer-focused attitude. The job can be full or part-time. The job will require occasional visits to the main office in Saint Gallen.
Now, let's talk about you…
- Provide first-level support to employees in the Berlin offices for issues related to hardware, software, and network infrastructure
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and peripherals
- Assist with setup and configuration of new hardware and software for employees
- Collaborate with other members of the IT team to resolve more complex issues
- Maintain and update the knowledge base and IT documentation
- Provide on-site support as required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field (accepted last years students)
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems
- Experience with desktop and mobile device hardware and software
- Experience with network infrastructure, such as routers, switches, and firewalls
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Work in a highly motivated international and interdisciplinary team
- Hybrid working environment
- Fun social activities, such as a company ski day & summer events
Why choose Meteomatics?
A world-leading provider of weather and climate data, passionate about transforming and growing the application of weather information across the globe. We want people who share our mission to help organizations realize their goals and protect lives and property, by accessing accurate weather forecasts.
As part of the team, you will have a unique and exciting opportunity to help Meteomatics and our valued customers gain weather insights across a wide range of use cases, across the globe.
We are looking forward to your application!
- Software Development
- Meteomatics GmbH
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
IT Support Engineer (f/m/d)
Loading application form