Sales | Part-time | Berlin, Germany
The world's leading provider of weather information is looking for you!
Over the past two decades, meteorological data have become enormously important for many industries. Above all, meteorological products and high-quality data are essential for process optimization, trading and risk management.
Meteomatics specializes in the optimization of data quality, new measurement methods, its own modeling and future-proof technologies, making it a global leader in the field of weather intelligence. With us you will gain insights about the data we process, take part in discussions with customers and, above all, support us in finding new customers for all industries.
If you enjoy networking, talking to people and identifying exciting customers, then you've come to the right place.
- Support the sales manager in acquiring new customers (lead generation)
- Schedule appointments for customer meetings
- Prepare offers, customer documents, statistics and evaluations
- Support sales promotion measures and maintenance of data in our applications
- Assist and organize customer events and marketing campaigns
- Ongoing studies
- Meteorological basic knowledge is an advantage
- Very good MS-Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint), fast familiarization with other systems
- Strong organizational and numeracy skills
- Resilient, team worker and service-oriented
- Good knowledge of spoken and written German and English
What we offer
- A young, dynamic and diverse team in a rapidly growing business
- The opportunity to develop, learn and kick-start your career
- Purpose: the opportunity to work with us to make our products successful
- A technology and innovation driven environment
- Flexible and modern working conditions
A world leading provider of weather and climate data, passionate about transforming and growing the application of weather information across the globe. We want people who share our mission to help organizations realize their goals and protect lives and property by accessing accurate weather forecasts.
As part of the team, you will have a unique and exciting opportunity to help Meteomatics and our valued customers gain weather insights across a wide range of use cases, across the globe.
Still reading? We are looking forward to your application!