Meteorologist/Geographer | Part or Full Time | Berlin, Germany
We are looking for meteorologically and technically enthusiastic colleagues for our sales team!
With over 100 million searches, weather was among the top 5 topics on Google in 2021. And there’s a good reason why: the weather has a huge impact on all of our lives, both personally and professionally. That’s why, here at Meteomatics, we’re focused on delivering the most accurate weather data and weather intelligence tools to improve our clients’ business. We work with almost all industries, all over the world.
To help build up our client base, we are looking for a motivated and skilled personality with a strong sense for sales strategies.
- Identifying suitable tender and RFP opportunities in both the public and private sectors
- Analysis of new tender documents form companies and government agencies to determine feasibility and strategy
- Collaboration with sales, engineering and commercial departments
- Analysis of the technical and commercial risks and creation of an evaluation matrix for each opportunity
- Preparation of commercial calculations and tender response documents
- Participation in customer meetings (virtual and in person)
- Ensure a smooth transition to the project execution and management stage with won opportunities (participation in kick-off-in-meetings, both internally at Meteomatics and externally at the customers site)
- Alignment with internal product teams to communicate frequent customer requirements, market trends and suggested adjustments or additions to product and price lists
- University degree in natural science or comparable professional training
- Meteorological knowledge or experience in the distribution of meteorological products is an advantage
- Experience in tender management and preparing technically complex offers, knowledge of project management is necessary
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- Fluent written and spoken German and English, other languages are an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and team spirit
- Committed, responsible and reliable way of working
What we offer
- Innovative and future-oriented products and solutions for successful sales
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to help shape the success of Meteomatics
- Short and fast decision-making processes
- Profit sharing, opportunities for further training
- An interesting field of work with insights into companies in various industries
- A motivated and international team of colleagues
Meteomatics is a world-leading provider of weather and climate data, passionate about transforming and growing the application of weather information worldwide. We want people who share our mission to help organizations access accurate weather forecasts to realize their business goals and protect lives and property.
As part of our team, you will have a unique and exciting opportunity to help our valued customers gain weather insights across a wide range of use cases, around the globe.
We are looking forward to your application!