Sales | Full Time | Berlin, Germany
Our sales team is growing and we're looking for an enthusiastic new colleague!
With over 100 million searches, weather was among the top 5 topics on Google in 2021. And there’s a good reason why: the weather has a huge impact on all of our lives, both personally and professionally. That’s why, here at Meteomatics, we’re focused on delivering the most accurate weather data and weather intelligence tools to improve our clients’ business. We work with almost all industries, all over the world.
To make our fast-growing company even growing faster, we are looking for a motivated and qualified colleague with a strong sense of sales (development), the product, and the customer, as well as the willingness to go the extra mile to lead the industry with high-quality products.
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects
- Manage a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
- Utilize our CRM, sales intelligence, and engagement tools to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek for new leads and opportunities
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Bachelors/masters degree and/or experience in sales
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Independent, self-motivated work
- Friendly and open appearance for customer acquision
- Fluency with leads is an advantage
- Ability to contribute to the team
- Fluent in German and English, other languages are a plus
- Support the Sales Development Manager (and team)
What we offer
Young, dynamic, and diverse team in a strong growing business environment
- The opportunity to develop, learn and grow together with us
- Purpose: the opportunity to have a direct impact on the success of our products and company (direct experience of success)
- Technology- and innovation-driven environment
- Flexible and modern working conditions
- Social events and fun activities, such as ski and hiking days, and after-work activities
Meteomatics is a world-leading provider of weather and climate data, passionate about transforming and growing the application of weather information worldwide. We want people who share our mission to help organizations access accurate weather forecasts to realize their business goals and protect lives and property.
As part of our team, you will have a unique and exciting opportunity to help our valued customers gain weather insights across a wide range of use cases, around the globe.
We are looking forward to your application!