IT Operations | Full Time (80-100%) | St. Gallen, Switzerland
The global leader in weather intelligence is looking for you!
As 100 million Google Search results per year show, weather belongs to the top 5 Keywords being searched on Google in 2021. And there is a good reason for this! Weather can have a huge impact on all of our lives, both personally and professionally, so this is why, here at Meteomatics, we focus on processing and providing the most accurate weather data, and weather intelligence tools to improve our clients’ business across the world for all kind of industries.
We are rapidly expanding in our headquarters in Switzerland and are expanding our reach towards the whole globe.
Now, let`s talk about you…
- First and second level ICT user support
- Installation and operation of production servers and infrastructure (Linux, HPC, Ethernet, Fiber)
- Installation and operation of personal computers and infrastructure (Mac, Windows, Linux, printers, Ethernet, WLAN)
- Creation, provision and documentation of standard PC setups and user accounts
- Supporting employees in all IT topics
- Monitoring hardware and software
- Writing manuals and documentation
- Completed computer science education with development experience
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a support function with strong customer contact
- Experience in system administration (focus on Linux)
- Enjoyment of support activities, customer orientation and flair for customer needs
- Willingness to take on responsibility and for further development
What we offer
- Young, dynamic, and diverse team in a strong growing business environment
- The opportunity to develop, learn and grow together with us
- Purpose: the opportunity to have a direct impact on the success of our products and company (direct experience of success)
- Technology- and innovation-driven environment
- Flexible and modern working conditions
- Social events and fun activities, such as ski and hiking days, and after-work activities
- Five weeks of holiday
We look forward to your application!