Product Owner/Manager Web (f/m/d)
Marketing Hybrid Remote
(f/m/d) | Marketing | 80-100% | St. Gallen, Switzerland
The global leader in weather intelligence is looking for you!
As 100 million Google Search results per year show, weather belongs to the top 5 Keywords being searched on Google in 2021. And there is a good reason for this! Weather can have a huge impact on all of our lives, both personally and professionally, so this is why, here at Meteomatics, we focus on processing and providing the most accurate weather data, and weather intelligence tools to improve our clients’ business across the world for all kind of industires.
To support our fast growing company in product development, we are looking for a motivated and qualified colleague with a strong sense of web product development and professional communication, as well as the willingness to go the extra mile to lead the industry with high quality products.
- Manage the development of our web applications, including the mid to long-term roadmap and product releases
- Be accountable for backlog management and prioritization
- Use lean and agile product delivery methods to implement product features and enhance the user experience
- Get feedback from end users and transform it into required product or UX/UI design improvements and new features for all our web applications
- Maintain requirement analysis, for the design and development of our weather forecasting, as well as performant and appealing visualization products
- Maintain requirement analysis for the design, development and operation of customer web portals
- Experience in an agile environment and worked with cross-functional teams to deliver on common goals
- Proven track record of iteratively building products from MVP to "best-in-class" products
- A self-sufficient working attitude and strong analytical skills in order to reflect the priorities of product development while making trade-offs between decisions transparent
- Outstanding communication, prioritization and problem solving skills
- Wish to pioneer and to expand the borders of what is feasible in the browser
- Strong sense for intuitive UI/UX design and accessibility
- Professional communication towards customers and teammates
- Enjoy working in an interdisciplinary team
- University degree in computer science, business management or comparable qualification
- Experience in the meteorological domain favorable
- Scientific or technical background
What we offer
- Young, dynamic and diverse team in a strong growing business environment
- The opportunity to develop, learn and grow together with us
- A job with meaning: the opportunity to have a direct impact on the success of our products and company
- Technology and Innovation driven environment
- Flexible and modern working conditions
- Social events and fun activites, such as ski and hiking days, and after work acitivities
- 5 weeks holiday
You want to be part of an international, competent and motivated team, which encourages an active and lively exchange? We have our heads full of ideas and if you do so too, we are looking forward to your application!