(f/m/d) | Web Designer / Requirements Engineer | Full Time | St. Gallen, Switzerland
Have you ever wondered how the weather will be tomorrow?
As 140 Million Google Search results show, this is one of the most frequently asked questions in the world. It’s fair to say that weather can have a huge impact on all of our lives, both personally and professionally, so this is why, here at Meteomatics, we focus on the processing and provision of high quality weather data as well as the development of meteorological software products.
But why stop there? Better forecasting needs even more accurate inputs so we developed our own Meteodrone to collect the missing data from the lower atmosphere and are the first company to fly a network of weather drones operationally.
Now, let`s talk about you…
- Requirement analysis, design and development of our weather forecasting and visualization products
- Requirement analysis, design and development of appealing and performant visualizations and UI/UX
- Requirement analysis, design and development and operation of customer web portals
- Wish to pioneer and to expand the borders of what is feasible in the browser
- Enjoy working in an interdisciplinary team
- University degree in computer science, communication or comparable qualification
- Outstanding flair for intuitive UI/UX design and accessibility
- Excellent communication skills with customers and within the team
- Experience in the meteorological domain favorable
- Scientific or technical background
You want to be part of an international, competent and motivated team, which encourages an active and lively exchange? We have our head full of ideas and if you do so too, we are looking forward for your application!